If you are feeling you’d love to visit Ludicious with a group from your community, but don’t know how to handle the costs of the ticket to join Ludicious 2019:
please apply for one of the three LUDICIOUS Community Initiative Bundles for an opportunity to win a bundle of up to four complimentary Ludicious Conference Passes for you and your community members. This is intended for a community which would otherwise not be able to attend Ludicious due to financial constraints.
This counts especially for communities from regions with a lower GDP, as we know costs of living and expenses in Switzerland may be especially a challenge, and we want to support you in mitigating the costs of attending Ludicious.
– One entry per person applying on behalf of a community
– If you are awarded a bundle of complementary Ludicious passes, Ludiocius will contact the person having applied, ask for the names and email-addresses joining Ludicious and will automatically register all visitors.
– These passes are non-transferrable and have no cash value
– If you are intending to travel solely, you are still allowed to apply.
– Deadline for applications is the 22nd of January, but we´ll assess submissions on a rolling first-come-first-served basis on the 15th and 22nd of January.
(Edit: 24th of January – the Submission is closed now)