SGDA Swiss Game Awards
The fourth SGDA Swiss Game Awards took place once again as part of Ludicious – Zürich Game Festival 2017.
And the winners were:
- Swiss Game Award: Deru– Ink Kit, Zürich
- Audience Choice Award: Deru– Ink Kit, Zürich
- Airheart – Blindflug Studios, Zürich
- Deru (f.k.a. Schlicht) – Ink Kit/Mr. Whale’s Game Service, Zürich
- Oniland – Funny Little Things, Genf
- Splash Blast Panic – Team KwaKwa, Lausanne
- Watcher – Kinwatchers, Zürich
- Adam Moravanszky (Jury President), Director of GameWorks Engineering (Nvidia)
- Mikhail Chatillon, Developer Evangelist (Microsoft)
- Angela Blank, PR Manager (ToLL/Sony PlayStation Switzerland)
- Ettore Trento, PR Consultant (Nintendo Schweiz)
- Filippo Zanoli, Journalist (20minuti)
The SGDA Swiss Game Award is the game developers award of Switzerland and celebrates projects that have put the Swiss game industry on the radar. The award honours innovation in form of novel and disruptive ideas in the digital media sector: playable games (all styles, genres and target platforms), services, middlewares, innovative collaborations, cutting-edge marketing ideas, groundbreaking commissioned or advertising productions as well as new collectives.