Design your first 3D exploration game, with Swiss Game Center
To attend this workshop, attendees must register:
Entry Fee: 20 CHF
With the kind support of Maurizio Rigamonti, President,Swiss Game Center
Meeting point: Voice & Music Academy, Kanonengasse 16, 8004 Zurich
Time: 10:00 to 17:00, Sunday 3rd February 2019
Price: 20 CHF + MwSt/Transaction Fees
Requirements for the participants: Passion for computer and video games. You do not need any prior knowledge in drawing or programming. Bring your own laptop (PC or Mac). If you do not have your own laptop, please contact us before you sign up and we will try to find another solution.
Language: The workshops are offered in German and in English.
Design your first 3D exploration game in Unity
During this workshop you will create your first 3D exploration videogame with Unity 3D! The planning of the workshop is the following:
1) Demonstration of the game that you will develop and extend with your ideas.
2) Overview of the Unity 3D application and explanation of the basic concepts of a game.
3) Creation of the 3D world, using a brush and assets like stones, trees, etc.
4) Introduction to code implementation: how to create the artificial intelligence of the dinosaurs and the rules of the game.
5) After this guided session, the coaches will help you to modify the game with your ideas and to make your created word even better! One or two projects will also be presented during a SPE-CI-AL session in the end of the afternoon.
IMPORTANT: Please install the latest version of Unity on your laptop before the workshop! These can be found here: www.unity.com
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Limited seats available! Maximum Capacity is 20 places. Book now to avoid disappointment.