Panel: How To Build An Empire: combining art and business through Intellectual Property
31. January 2019
16:00 - 17:00
This panel is about building for the long term – it addresses the delicate balance between business and creativity.
Some questions the panel will address are:
– What are the creative foundations that can help a game survive over the long term?
– Is it possible to make artistically creative GAAS games?
– How do you balance creativity with business sense?
– Can you aim to make a franchise?
– And how can a game become a global entertainment brand?
Treating art as a business is something that many creatives do not want to discuss – but it is something they need to know.
Moderated by Christian Fonnesbech, DDM/Nordisk Film Games