SWISS GAMES AWARD (SwiGA) NOMINEE 2019
OCTAHEDRON is a precision vertical action game about creating your own platforms.
Ascend and escape strange subterranean world Veetragoul, and experience an otherworldly psychedelic adventure. To conquer and master each of the handcrafted levels, you must get into the flow of the pumping, atmospheric soundtrack, as enemies and traps move along with the rhythm.
- Entirely new and seamless platform creation mechanic
- Super tight 2D action platforming at 60 fps
- Pumping, atmospheric soundtrack by chip queen extraordinaire Chipzel, House and Trance producers Andre Sobota and Derek Howell, and Monomirror (of classic trance acts like Flutlicht)
- Enemies and level elements that respond to and follow the beat of the music
- Discover and unlock new platforms with unique abilities
- 50 handcrafted levels across multiple worlds
- No intrusive tutorials: levels & mechanics carefully designed to be discovered and explored on your own
Game Developer: Demimonde Games