Ludicious is the distinctive game developer event, focussed on the arts and crafts of game development, where game design and business meet.
Core elements of Ludicious are a well curated program, matchmaking which is spot-on and exchanging internationally in a personal atmosphere.
We work to support small & midsize developers connecting with the broader industry, and create event formats which bring developers from all domains of game development together on eye level.
Ludicious is where creativity, technology and commercial potential come together.
Ludicious – Zurich Game Festival seeks a suitable person for the role of
Managing Director (60%)
Ludicious is an annual four-day videogame festival that organises conferences, workshops, events and exhibitions. In addition to recognising the culture of video games, the festival also promotes young Swiss and European talents in game development. http://www.ludicious.ch/
- Fundraising, financial planning and financial management
- Reporting, strategy and direction of the festival, in consultation with the association’s Boardmembers
- Stakeholder relations with the festival’s public and private partners
- HR, payroll and accounting
- PR and media
- Festival and Competition production
- The person will support the festival’s Artistic Director on the conception and implementation of the festival programme (conferences, workshops, exhibitions, events)
Candidate Skills and Experience
- Strong competences in fundraising and financial management
- Experience in organising festivals or similar events
- Communicative, leadership-competent personality
- Clear-thinking and organized personality
- Fluency in English and German
- A sound knowledge of video games, the industry and its networks is desirable
- Travel is not a significant requirement to the role. The role is based in Zürich 8004,Switzerland.
Degree of employment: 60% (on an annual basis)
Entry date: June 1. 2019 or earlier by arrangement
Please send your application dossier by 26th April 2019 by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions or expressions of interest about the role please contact Michael Reaney, t. +41 (0) 78 892 61 15